NIPPs: Nurturing Information for Professional Practice
NIPPs is a committee open to any member of the Massachusetts Breastfeeding Coalition.
We are a small group of passionate people who are focused on increasing access to relevant and updated information to enhance the practice of both aspiring and seasoned lactation professionals.
NIPPs meets on the third Thursday of most months at 6:00 pm; sign up to attend via our Events Calendar or this Zoom link. We’d love more like-minded Coalition members to join our efforts so that we can learn and grow together!
Some of our recent NIPPs sessions:
- Breast Pumps: The Next Wave – Brittany Regan Fisher, M.Ed., CLC, CBS
- Providing Lactation Support to Patients with Large Breasts/Chests – Megan Dunn, IBCLC
- Tethered Oral Ties: I’ve referred, now what? – Andrea Fallon, DMD
- Strategies for Online Oral Function Assessment – Shonda Mattos, IBCLC
- Breaking Down Breast Pumps: What’s New in 2022 – Brittany Regan Fisher, M.Ed., CLC
- The Unique Challenges of Black Breastfeeding – Janice Clarke, CLC
- Medication and Human Milk – Mary Foley, RN, BSN, IBCLC
- Donor Milk: Screening and Safety – Morgan Kennedy Henderson, IBCLC
- The WHO Code & the ‘Who, What, and Where’ Within Breastfeeding Practice – Marsha Walker, RN, IBCLC
Watch this space for information on our next online NIPPs event!