Become A Member
As a member of the Massachusetts Breastfeeding Coalition, you will be making an important contribution to advancing breastfeeding in Massachusetts. You can join as an individual, or as an organization, to make a difference in the lives of breastfeeding families across Massachusetts. Memberships run from January 1 – December 31.
WE ARE EXCITED TO HAVE YOU!
DUES AND DONATIONS ARE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW
Individual – $30
Non-Profit Organization – $60
For-Profit Organization – $120
WIC recipients, WIC Peer Counselors, Stay-at-home parents, and Students – FREE
- If you qualify for a free membership in one of these categories, follow these directions: Click the “Join” link below. On the form, under “Membership Type,” click the box to see the options. Choose either “Student or WIC Peer Counselor” or “Stay-at-home parent or WIC Recipient.” Once you click one of these options, “Membership fees due today” will auto-fill with dues of $0.
Benefits of membership
- Monthly membership meetings: meetings are held on the 2nd Monday of each month via phone or video conference. See our Events Calendar for dates and Zoom links.
- Annual discounts to our Breastfeeding in the Bay State Conference and CEUs (just this alone makes membership a value!)
- Bosom Buddies Coffee Hours: Members gather once a month for virtual coffee, professional discussions, laughs, and shoulders to lean on!
- One free NIPPs educational webinar
- Access to the MBC List Serve for information on upcoming breastfeeding events, contact information for MBC members across the state, unlimited ability to send messages and get feedback and information from the expert breastfeeding community
- Bonus: 8.46% of your membership fee goes towards the MBC DRIVE (Diversity, Representation, Inclusivity, Vision & Equity) Committee and their focus on fostering increased diversity within the lactation field, allowing us to expand access to equitable breastfeeding support within the state of Massachusetts!
MBC Membership Values
MBC members will:
- Support the mission and goals of the coalition.
- Assist in identifying, prioritizing and achieving coalition goals.